How to Access GoDaddy Email(Webmail)
To access GoDaddy webmail server, you have to connect the internet, and log in to a site that connects to your email account. When you use webmail you are directly accessing the email, from your provider’s server. This lets you send and receive mail from anywhere in the world, from any device, as long as you have an internet-connected web browser.
Webmail is a way of sending and receiving emails from a web browser, instead of from an email client.
All email travels over the internet, and is stored on servers. Those servers can belong to email providers (like Gmail), internet service providers (like Comcast), or web hosting providers (like GoDaddy). This server is where email is collected and stored, until you delete it.
To check your GoDaddy Email on iPhone, you will have to set up your GoDaddy email on your iPhone. You can set your GoDaddy email for both POP (Post Office Protocol) and IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol). IMAP is preferred over POP by most users. It synchronizes your email data among multiple devices so you don’t have to repeat the same action on all the devices
- Tap the “Applications” tab on the Android home screen to open the Applications menu.
- Tap the “Play Store” icon to launch Google Play.
- Tap the “Apps” icon, and then tap the “Search” icon.
- Type “GoDaddy” (without the quotation makes) in the Search field. As you type, the entry for the GoDaddy Mobile app appears. Tap the “GoDaddy Mobile” entry to open the details screen.
- Tap “Install,” and then tap “Accept” to authorize app permissions. The app downloads and installs to the Android.
- Tap “Open” to launch GoDaddy Mobile.
- Type your GoDaddy email address and password in the respective fields. Tap the “Keep Me Logged In” check box to save your credentials.
- Tap ”Go” or “Access Your Account,” depending on the available option. Your GoDaddy inbox opens in the app.
Android Email App
- Tap the “Email” icon from the home screen or application menu to launch the Email app on your Android device.
- Press the “Menu” key, and then tap “Accounts.”
- Press the “Menu” key, and then tap “Add Account.” The New Email Account screen opens.
- Type your GoDaddy email address in the Username field, and then type your password in the Password box. Tap “Next.”
- Tap the “IMAP” option if your account is enabled for IMAP. Otherwise, click “POP3.”
- Retype your GoDaddy email address in the Email Address field.
- Type “pop.secureserver.net” (without the quotation marks) in the Incoming Server field and “110“ (without the quotation marks) in the Port field if you selected POP3. Type “imap.secureserver.net” (without the quotation marks) in the Incoming Server field and “143“ (without the quotation marks) in the Port field if you selected IMAP in the previous step. Tap “Next.”
- Type “smtpout.secureserver.net” (without the quotation marks) in the Outgoing Server field. Type “80“ (without the quotation marks) in the Port field.
- Tap the “Require Sign-in” check box, and type your email address and password once again. Tap “Next.”
- Type a name for the account in the Account Name box, and then tap “Done.” Your GoDaddy email account is configured. Test your account by sending and receiving emails from your Android device.
- Tap the “Applications” icon in the Android device home screen, and then tap the “Internet” icon to launch the Web browser app.
- Tap inside the address bar, and then type the GoDaddy Workspace Login URL (see link in Resources). Press the “Enter” key.
- Tap the “Remember Me” check box to save your credentials in the browser.
- Type your GoDaddy email address and password in the respective fields, and then tap “Login.” Your GoDaddy Webmail inbox opens in the browser.